1. boneless, skinless chicken breasts (as many as you need)
2. one 16 oz. can of Italian style tomatoes, undrained
3. one 4 oz. can sliced black or kalamata olives, drained
4. chopped fresh basil, as much as you like (or its dried equivalent)
5. one tsp. balsamic vinegar
1. Brown the chicken on both sides, about 2-3 minutes per side
2. Add the tomatoes, olives, basil and vinegar and stir
3. Reduce heat and simmer until the chicken is cooked through
4. Serve chicken with tomato and olive mixture on top
Really, it's that easy! I serve this with a salad. You can add crumbled feta or another cheese to the top of the chickeny goodness, but that would be six ingredients. ;) It's very easy to make extra of this and put it in the fridge for lunch the next day. The flavors meld together and it tastes even better then!
See more Works for Me Wednesday posts at Rocks In My Dryer!